Saturday, April 25, 2009

Hiking Photo




I love this photo. I take a lot of pics when I go hiking, some of which are repetitive, but hey, I am happy out there in nature!! This one I really love. The sun was rising, and it's almost like the picture is depicting a light leading the way. As if the sun was shining the way down the path just for us. Showing us the way. They say when you die, you see a bright white light to lead the way over into the afterlife....I don't know who says that, but THEY do. I imagine it looking something like this for me. Being in nature, one of the peaceful, happy places for me, and seeing that bright light. That light that creates a desire inside your heart to follow it, but isn't so bright that you cannot see the way. A guide, and not a leader. A helping hand along the way...the way to whatever destination lies ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment