Saturday, April 25, 2009

Bubba....


This was my Bubba. Yes, I dressed him as a Bubba Pumpkin....so what! I had to leave him behind when I left, I couldn't take him to an apartment. The ex couldn't keep him either. He travels a lot for business, and Bubba is very special needs. He is congenitally deaf, and has been diagnosed as ADHD, yes, for real. He has many issues. Anyway, when the ex couldn't keep him, and we couldn't find a good home for him, he was turned over to the Mid-Atlantic German Shorthaired Pointer Rescue. They placed him in a foster home, and got him some great training. I check the website frequently to see what is going on with Bubba. I am sooo happy to announce, Bubba found a home. There is currently an adoption in progress, and he should be with his new family permanently, soon. I am so happy that his life has turned out for the better. I tried to work with him, but honestly, I just didn't have the resources to work with him like he needed.

I love you Bubba, and you will ALWAYS be Bubba to me...and I will ALWAYS love you...you big ole oaf!

No comments:

Post a Comment