Thursday, April 30, 2009

Have you ever....

said something and then maybe wished you hadn't?!?! I don't know if I wish I hadn't. I meant what I said, but I am afraid that saying it in the context I did, it will be misinterpreted. Maybe instead of listening to and being harrassed by my friend, I should have just gone with my own instincts...lol. Oh well, I did mean it, that part is true. I just hope it wasn't taken as waaaay more than it was meant. Could I be any more vague on this blog about whatever it is I am talking about. Wouldn't you like to know!!!

So, if you happen to read this, and it makes sense to you....know this, I meant it, maybe not in the way you might think I meant it, but I did mean it nonetheless...

Back to your regularly scheduled coherent thought processes.

No comments:

Post a Comment