Friday, April 24, 2009

Hello World!!!

So if you are here, you probably know me. How well you know me is beyond me, you tell me, how well do you know me? Do you know me well enough to know that it is a dream of mine to be a writer, and I use blogging randomly to try and fulfill a desire inside to have people read what I write? Huh? Do you know that? Well, you do now huh.

I have spent the past year going through more drama in my life than anyone should. I am now a single Mom with two girls, a dog, a full time job, a college course load, a load of, "dating after being married for freaking ever" stories, and a host of other interesting tidbits about my life.

I look for the humor in everything, and do my best to always give every story I tell the utmost in detail and my all in effort to tell the story with flair.

So the title, "Shut the front door." If you've never heard it before, it's a nice way of telling someone to Shut the F up. That's the reality of it people....it is what it is.

So here I am again. This is where I will blog, no more Facebook notes, geez o'Pete, were they THAT bad?!?!

Okay, book mark me, share me (in url form only), and pass me around like a hunk of calorie free chocolate at the biggest PMS party known to man....

No comments:

Post a Comment