Saturday, April 25, 2009

New opportunities...

I just applied for a new job. I feel like I need a new one. I feel like I am floundering a bit where I am, and that I need to shake things up a bit. I am not offered health benefits where I am now, don't even get me started. I applied for a job in the same type field, but in management...ooooh...

I am hopeful, please keep the good vibes flowing. I am also hoping that if this pans out, I can take my kids out of where they are now for the Summer, get a babysitter to come to my place to watch them, and then let them go back in the Fall for before and after care. Hoping...hoping....praying...

I think I would be great in the position for which I applied....ooooh, did you catch that fancy appropriate grammar....watch out baby!!

All I need is an interview, and I can sell myself. All I need is a foot in the door....come on universe, give me a sign, a signal, a shot!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment